About this icon's image: A 2012 photo of a portion of the Photogallery of Significant Faculty which is located in the Library/Conference Room of the new Psychology Building.
These photographs show faculty and staff since 1899 who were with us for at least 20 years, or who left sooner and were judged to have made noteworthy contributions to the Department's reputation. The photos hang in various places in the Department. The order of photos in each section is by date of first affiliation with the Department. By clicking on each photo you can find out more about each person's association with the Department.
These photos show the early core faculty in Psychology when we were the Florida State College and the Florida State College for Women.
They are located in the corridor between the Psychology Department's A-wing and the Auditorium.
These photos show faculty after 1947, when Florida State College for Women became Florida State University.
They are located in the Departmental Library, in the A-wing of the Psychology Building.
These photos show long-term members of our Technical Support Group, beginning in 1965. This group supports the Department's research and teaching, and includes staff from the Department's Machine Shop, Electronics Shop, Computer Systems Shop, and Facilities Management. These photos hang in the first floor corridor of the Department's B-wing.
These photos show long-term members of our staff supporting the Department's administrative functions, beginning in 1969. They include members of our Business and Management Office, Grant Support Office, and Graduate Studies Office. The photos are located in the Department's Administrative Office area, on the 2nd floor of the A-wing.